Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ming Ming

Our new baby! 
Ming at 6 weeks old
Well, if I can't have any real human babies, I at least wanted a baby kitten to love! :) I'm not the only one. The entire family, Kodiak included, is in love with the little guy. He's a real sweetheart. And so pretty too! (Check out those blue eyes.) We got him a few weeks earlier than expected, but we didn't mind, we just had to bottle feed him for a few days until he was ready to eat solid food. We decided to name him Ming, but Madison calls him Ming Ming - like the Wonder Pets. He's been a fun addition to our little family!

July 31, 2010






5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

cute!

angie said...

So pretty. I love cat snuggles!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful kitty! I want one too!

nickandstaci said...

He is super cute! We need to come meet him before he gets too big!

Tawnster said...

Awww, what a cute kitty! We better not visit or Keith will want one! :)