Wednesday, August 04, 2010

First Haircut



It was time. Time for her first cut. Not too much though. 
Just something to give her hair some new life, extra bounce and less tangles. 
 She came along with me, on my appointment to see the wonderful Charmin. She was so excited.
She felt like such a big girl up in that chair!
 She got the full treatment. A big girl cut with long layers, a blow dry and style. Her hair looked so pretty!
She couldn't stop grinning. She thought she was pretty hot stuff! I'm not gonna lie, I teared up a bit. Only because it hit me how grown up she is becoming!
August 4, 2010



5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

stinkin' adorable!

angie said...

So this was her first haircut other then the one she gave herself last year? ;-) It look beautiful. What I wouldn't give for those curls!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at those ringlets!So pretty!

nickandstaci said...

AHHH...So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!