It has been 10 years since I've been to the fair. Now that I think about how long it's been, I think that's really sad, because it was SO much fun. It's even funner now that I have a child. There was so many neat things for kids to do there. The only downside of the fair was that it was hot! Other than that, we had a blast. Our friends Kaily & Hayden joined us for a wonderful day!
We started out the day with pony rides for the munchkins.
We went to the "farm" and the kids spent a very long time here!! They got to meet and pet lots of different animals.
Maddy got to milk a goat. (The cow was on a break)
A trip to the fair wouldn't be complete without a few rides!
They had a Dino exhibit this year too. That was neat!
The kids begged us for some "super cool" tattoos.
Kaily and I stopped for some Mommy Juice!
(a.k.a. wine slushies. YUM!)
Posing with some of the cut-outs
These babies were only a couple of hours old. They were so cute!!
We walked through the pretty gardens and stopped for a picture. And guess what? My child cooperated. This is very rare when it comes to pictures. I love this one!
We didn't plan on staying all day, but it ended up that we did. There were just so many neat things to see and do. We stayed for the closing fireworks show and had some cotton candy.
We can't wait for next year!
July 29, 2010









4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
wow, you got so many great pictures!
Fabulous pictures!!! Looks like sooo much fun!
Lots of great pictures, especially the one of you and Maddy! The fair is so much fun, I'm glad you guys go to go!
Looks like good fun! (specially the wine slushies)
Post a Comment