Thursday, December 03, 2009

FOUR!

I am posting this about 2 weeks late. Our baby has been four since November 15th. She was so excited to turn four, mostly because she knows that after four.. means five which equals.. school! She can't wait to go to school. I don't even want to think about that right now. I am trying to enjoy my baby being home with me for as long as I can. I truly adore every second with this child. She is my little miracle. She has brought me more happiness than anything or anyone. Every sweet thing she does and says just melts my heart. And I've got alotta meltin' go on, because she is the sweetest little human being I've ever known. She has really grown up lately. I guess being an only child AND an only grandchild (on the west coast anyways) makes you grow up a little faster. She's always around grown-ups. It's not a bad thing, but it just reminds me of how quickly her childhood has gone by. She's a really laid-back, mellow child. She can be a bit dramatic at times (I have NO idea where she gets that from, hehee). She's very into telling jokes right now. She also likes to make up her own, and most of the time they don't even make sense, but I laugh anyways. Her goal in life is to make people laugh, I swear! She's such a little clown. I watch her sometimes and think how nice it must feel to be that happy. She is truly happy. She hums around the house every day and always has the brightest smile on her face. She is so imaginative with her play times and loves being creative. She loves spending time with mommy, daddy and Kody. She loves being a family and reminds us of that everyday. I am so thankful that Patrick let me quit my full-time job when she was a baby, so I could be at home with her more. Not that it wouldn't be nice to live in a bigger house and make more money, but having spent all these years watching my baby grow up has been worth it! If we could have more children, I would. But for us, she is probably our one and only. I am thankful for being given this little miracle. I feel so blessed to be her mommy!!

9 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

She really is a doll. Very special. LOVE that picture. Just gorgeous.

Elizabeth said...

Sweet. Beautiful picture of her! Give her a hug for me!

Anonymous said...

like mother like daughter!! You brought me so much joy..hated to see you grow up too, but look what you brought into this world for us all to enjoy! XOXO

Anonymous said...

the time always seems to go by so fast, and as busy moms sometimes we don't realize it until it's gone, thats why its so nice that you enjoy every moment. BTW, Caleb turned 4 on the 13th and I still haven't blogged about it, bad mommy!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Yay for four! I love the video too, she is very articulate!

Anonymous said...

Ah to be 4 again..right? You are blessed to have a sweet beautiful girl. It is so worth having to sacrifice the years that it takes them to be ready for full time school so that you can be home with them.Enjoy every minute (I know you do)!

nickandstaci said...

YAY! Madisons 4! What a sweet post!

Unknown said...

She is such a sweet girl! You guys should be very proud! And I think you are great parents. :) She is adorable! I can't believe how looonnnggg her hair is getting!! :)

Amieleigh said...

I miss that little girl SOOO much!! I wish we could all live a little closer so I wasn't so hard to see each other! Love and miss all of you guys!