Monday, December 14, 2009

Name Progress

I've been teaching Madison how to spell out her name. This has been a little difficult for a few reasons. First, it's a pretty long name! I was not thinking about that when I named her! And second, she's a lefty. Everything's just a little harder for her being left handed. And I'm still adjusting to helping her with her left hand, I always go for her right. Anyways, this is the progress we've made. If she wants to start school in the summer, we need to get it down!

6 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

nickandstaci said...

That looks GREAT! Good job Madison!

Anonymous said...

What a smartress! Very good!!!

Libby said...

Such a GREAT Job!!!! Major hugs and kisses from MomMom~!

Anonymous said...

looks really good!

Amieleigh said...

Lookin Good Maddy!! You'll get it in no time!!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

aww that is great!

BTW Jules, remember you asked me a while back about that Dropshots widget on the side of my blog? I JUST came across it, and it's located at the bottom of each picture in DS - click on the "Widget" button, and voila! The code's right there. :)