Well Jeff's excited that her new favorite color is Blue! :) I'm so glad you post these because It's the only thing I get to see of her for so long we really appreciate it! Thank you!! Love you xoxo
This blog was created, not only to to help us stay in touch with friends and family, but also as a personal journal to look back on one day. Our little girl is growing up so quickly and I enjoy posting about our family's silly, creative, and happy moments together. Updates and photos will be posted throughout the week so check back often! ♥ ~ xoxo
5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
LOL "I don't like DL anymore", she's WAY too cute.
SO cute! She is growing and changing so much, I can't believe it! I like the Stinkerbell joke! (Sorry, I just gave it away!)
ADORABLE!
Cute, cute video! Love those jokes and the writing her name in the air! Adorable!
Well Jeff's excited that her new favorite color is Blue! :) I'm so glad you post these because It's the only thing I get to see of her for so long we really appreciate it! Thank you!! Love you xoxo
Post a Comment