Sunday, September 06, 2009

Surprise!

I've been planning this for months! A surprise visit from Mom Mom. (Patrick's Mama) He's been so down in the dumps lately, I knew she needed to come see us. The surprise was so funny. She flew in before Patrick got home and I called him and asked if we could just meet for dinner at Claim Jumper's since I was too tired to make dinner. Of course he was up for that! So I had her hide in the bathroom and sent her a text when he arrived. She came up to our table and asked "What can I get you guys to drink?" Patrick looked up at her and couldn't talk! He was SO shocked. It was awesome! It all happened too fast for me to tape, but I got a quick shot of them hugging. It was such a neat surprise!

5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

GREAT surprise!

The Smith Family said...

awesome ... she should've yelled at him he would of responded quicker, j/k, what a great surprise,

nickandstaci said...

Such a wonderful surprise!!!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

That is so awesome! You are the best surprise-planner, Jules!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny and sweet!