Tuesday, September 08, 2009

My Dancin' Girl!

A friend told me about a neat class she had just put her daughter in that offered ballet, tap and tumbling all in one! I've been wanting to put Madison in some type of gym or dance class for over a year now, and since this one offered all three I was super excited! So we tried it out and she loved it! Maddy really liked all the little girls in her class, but was really happy to see a familiar face in the crowd. Her new friend Hannah is in the same class. They were adorable together! The teacher is holding off on tumbling for the next 8 weeks, so the girls will be focused on ballet and tap for now. Both of her grandmas were able to come and watch her first class, it was so special for them to be there too! At the end of the class, during the freestyle dance, our little girl had the room cracking up with her dance moves. What a little show off!! Haha, check it out:


-

8 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

OH MAH goodness!!! that was hilarious. She listens to well to the teacher, and even walked like her at the end, LOL...

it was like her own personal stage. Newborn Pupies couldn't be cuter than that.

nickandstaci said...

That was sooooo cute!! She loves it! She is going to thrive in that class. Too Adorable! I have Ava convinced to come for a visit to see the girls dance. Hopefully after I show her this she will want to do it too!

angie said...

Too cute! Can't wait to get Ava started, her first class is today!

Unknown said...

Jules, Hi!!!
Can you email me the class info? Evin wants to do this very thing..and her school will PAY for it!! :) Too cute.. :)

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Too cute!!

Mom Mom said...

I soooo enjoyed this .... Thank you for scheduling it when I was in...it was tooo cute!

Elizabeth said...

Too cute! Looks fun!

Sconable said...

Oh my goodness!!! A girl after my own HEART!!! I wanna do a duet dance with her when i get back! I'm so proud of Maddy....Love you guys mucho!!! Gotta get all caught up on your blog now!! BYE!!!!