Saturday, September 26, 2009

Picture Pooper

Patrick hates to take pictures. He thinks I take way too many. I have to admit I probably used to, but I have scaled it down quite a bit over the last few months. But I will never, ever stop photographing our lives together, no matter how much he complains! I know he will thank me for all of the memories... one day! ;)

7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

The Smith Family said...

What is with these boys I don't even take alot of pictures of Evan but when I try I get that common response, I guess iys just guys for you, Love you guys , Jules please keep taking the pictures I love seeing them.

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

Haha, Ian says the same thing!

nickandstaci said...

Keep taking all the picturs, he will appreciate them one day! Very cute pic of you two!

Libby said...

I hope you NEVER stop taking pics! They are wonderful and keep us all connected! Patrick just doesn't want to appear to be a softie!:)But I know he enjoys looking at them as well!Love you bunches ... keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hey Julie I deactivated my FB but pls keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

yeah you can never take too many pics of your family...keep it up!