Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Blast from the Past

My mom, Madison and I went out to visit my grandma last week and she had some gifts for Maddy! Besides some new ones, she also had decided to give Madison all of my old Barbie toys. Madison was IN LOVE!! And honestly, I was pretty excited too. She got the Barbie RV, Corvette, McDonalds, Gym set and tons of clothes! Some of the Barbies were in pretty bad shape, so we only kept a few. Going through all of the items brought back a ton of memories of my cousin and I playing for hours when we were very little! I think it's SO cool that my little girl is now playing with them. I'm so happy my grandma kept everything!

9 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

SO awesome! My Mom didn't keep many of my things (I used to have the Barbie Mansion and would have LOVED that for Ava). Madison will really enjoy them and its so much more special since they were yours!

Anonymous said...

OMG, amazing!!!!! LOVE that it can be re-enjoyed by your hunny.

Tawny said...

So cool! I had that same table and chairs! I remember my grandpa bought it for me from K-mart! :) Good times!

Anonymous said...

So nice such collector items..too cute!

nickandstaci said...

That is neat that you still have all of that! I wish I had mine for Ava (and me, haha) How fun!!

**Ava is here asking to borrow all Maddy's barbies now!!

Anonymous said...

How awesome is that! What a neat thing to have!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

That is SO cool!! My mom gave me the one in the bottom pic in the shiny dress when my sister Amanda was born.

Cole said...

Oh my goodness...just seeing the photos brings back sooo many memmories! How fun! I miss those good ol days! Glad Grandma kept them also. : )

Anonymous said...

So cool..brings me back! How cool your baby has them now!