Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Special Assembly Day

During Mom-Mom's visit, we had our Special Assembly Day. It was so nice to all be together for the spiritual encouragement. My goal to pioneer again was intensified! I have so many goals to work on before I can get there and I was able to make some good ones. We all enjoyed the day so much and were able to take home some great spiritual food! {and some real food from Spaghetti Factory too, yum!}

5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

cuttttte page!

angie said...

I love your top!

Elizabeth said...

Aww, that's neat. (That's 2 assemblies in a row we haven't seen eachother at... strange!) Cute page, you have been rocking the circles lately~ did you get some new templates or are you just getting really good in Photoshop? ;)

Jules said...

Yes to both, lol. No, I'm still learning.. I am not that good at it. Need to take a class, so much I don't use because I just don't know how. And yes, I thinks it's beyond strange to have not seen you guys!!

nickandstaci said...

Love your circle page! Very cute!