Fun food IS fun to eat! I made a whole "underwater" theme the other day, with a hot dog cut up like a octopus, mac 'n cheese shells and i made brocolli and called them sea anmones, lol. Wouldn't ya know the girl who thinks "brocolli isn't for people" gobbled it all up?! :)
This blog was created, not only to to help us stay in touch with friends and family, but also as a personal journal to look back on one day. Our little girl is growing up so quickly and I enjoy posting about our family's silly, creative, and happy moments together. Updates and photos will be posted throughout the week so check back often! ♥ ~ xoxo
4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
So Cute! I love cut out sandwiches and the that page!
Adorable! PB&J's are always better in a shape :)
Fun food IS fun to eat! I made a whole "underwater" theme the other day, with a hot dog cut up like a octopus, mac 'n cheese shells and i made brocolli and called them sea anmones, lol. Wouldn't ya know the girl who thinks "brocolli isn't for people" gobbled it all up?! :)
I love making food shapes for E!
Post a Comment