This is what I found on the back of Madison's door. She said it was just a sign she made for Kody so he'd stay out of her room. Ughh! Thank goodness for heavy duty cleaner!
This blog was created, not only to to help us stay in touch with friends and family, but also as a personal journal to look back on one day. Our little girl is growing up so quickly and I enjoy posting about our family's silly, creative, and happy moments together. Updates and photos will be posted throughout the week so check back often! ♥ ~ xoxo
5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Oh! lol, funny she made a sign for Kody. Not so funny it was ON the door. Maddy is a riot!
thats SO funny
That is so funny! Sorry about the door :(
haha, that's so funny! That's the very reason, I believe, that they invented to magic eraser!
I LOVE Mr. Clean Magic Erasers! They work wonders! Nice to see a post from you!
Post a Comment