Yea, I know, most of you have already seen these dreaded photo's and heard my whining, but it still had to go up on the blog. It had to be documented. Oh dear me. Why oh why this had to happen just a few days before she is to be in a wedding, I will never understand. I know it's just hair, it will grow back in, but I swear it will never be the same. It already feels different and looks different to me. I know, I know. I sound crazy, but I just LOVED her hair! She is really upset with herself for cutting it. She gets very embarrassed and hides behind my leg or puts a blanket over her head when we mention it. Scissor privilege, even with supervision, has been taken away from G & G's house. She is so mischievous, I could totally see it happening again! Thank goodness her hair was up in braids, I can't even imagine what would have happened if it had been down. AH!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Chop-Chop
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Oh man,,, that's a lot of hair.
So so good at keeping up with your blog! I know how upsetting something like that would be! :(
Post a Comment