That's pretty funny! I did the Turbo Jam diet and workout with Kortney and remember feeling SO stupid doing it, hoping nobody could see me! I had to stop because I was breastfeeding and passed out because wasn't getting enough calories.
This blog was created, not only to to help us stay in touch with friends and family, but also as a personal journal to look back on one day. Our little girl is growing up so quickly and I enjoy posting about our family's silly, creative, and happy moments together. Updates and photos will be posted throughout the week so check back often! ♥ ~ xoxo
7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
OMG, that is way too cute! Love it! Her hair is sooo long now!
That's pretty funny! I did the Turbo Jam diet and workout with Kortney and remember feeling SO stupid doing it, hoping nobody could see me! I had to stop because I was breastfeeding and passed out because wasn't getting enough calories.
Adorable!!!
oh thats so cute! her hair is so long and pretty!!
I LOVE IT! i AM LAUGHING SO HARD I HAVE TEARS IN MY EYES. SHE IS SO STINKIN CUTE.
LOL!! So cute!!
Oh my goodness!! It cracked me up when she clapped..she was so into it!! hilarious!!!!
Post a Comment