This blog was created, not only to to help us stay in touch with friends and family, but also as a personal journal to look back on one day. Our little girl is growing up so quickly and I enjoy posting about our family's silly, creative, and happy moments together. Updates and photos will be posted throughout the week so check back often! ♥ ~ xoxo
5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
I know, Ava's there next month. It's CRAZY!!!! She's just beautiful though. I love her smile in the top left picture.
Doesn't it go by too fast? I hate how time does that to us! She looks so adorable, great shots.
Those pictures are so cute! Great colors and such an adorable little girl!
Love her outfit! So pretty..3 1/2 Wow!
What? Three and a half? Time flies! She is so funny and fun now though. Cute pics!
Post a Comment