Friday, May 08, 2009

Make-up Mess-up

Madison is so mischievous! I turned cartoons on in my bedroom and asked Maddy to watch them while I washed the dishes. Little did I know she was doing more than watching cartoons. When I walked into my bedroom, I called for her and I heard something fall on the bathroom floor and then teeny footsteps running. I went into the bathroom and found Maddy hiding behind the door and ALL of my makeup spread out on the counter top. She said "I was just trying to be beautiful for Kody!" Ohhhh this girl!!!

5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

Oh. My. Goodness.
(very cute though!)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is a mess. Olivia still loves to get into my makeup and I can't stand it.

Elizabeth said...

*gasp!* Sometimes it's so hard to get mad at them when they are so cute and funny!

nickandstaci said...

Oh my! Maddy you look so pretty for Kody! I am sure that was fun to clean up :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! So cute how can anyone be mad? :)