...please stay? I love the rain. And I have a feeling this weekend's showers will be one of the last we see in a really long time. Saturday morning Maddy and I did a little rainy day exploring. We found a bunch of snails, even caught a baby one. Maddy thought it was adorable - I don't know if I'd agree with adorable, but... eh-hem... we also found one who looked as if he was just hanging over the edge of the sidewalk to get a drink of water out of the puddle (that's Maddy's conclusion anyway) We snapped some pictures of the pretty leaves and caught drops of rain with our tongues. Like I said, I love the rain. I love the sound, the smell and all the fun it brings to us. Rain, Maddy and I will miss you!
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Rain, Rain...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
I don't mind the rain either, but enough is enough! We have had 7 inches of rain last week alone, you would love it here.
BTW, very cute pictures.
It's been raining here for over a week. And although I love the smell of rain and the sound of thunderstorms. I'm over it :) I want my sun back! Glad you had such a good time together!
I am lov'n the rain too, if it's gonna be cloudy, then it should always rain.. :) Things seems so pretty and greener, and rich looking!
We love rain too!
I love the rain for a bit, then it needs to go! I love your pictures. Your camera and eyer is amazing!!
love the pictures..
Sometimes I think I'm an odd ball because I don't like rain!
Post a Comment