Back in April, Madison had her photo's taken by someone who was looking to further his photography/videography business. He offered to take Madison's pictures for FREE. Of course I took the offer up in a second. I love photography, but children often don't like being their parents subjects, so I thought she might do good for someone else. And she certainly did. She really liked him! We got the photo CD in the mail last week and are so happy with some of them. I think he did a really good job. Here's a little slide show of our favorites.
10 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Very cute .. and who doesn't love free?!
Beautiful! Love all the shots!Her outfits are adorable!
What great shots of your beautiful little girl! Who did them?
WOW! those are great pictures. I love how great she did, her hair has gotten SO long!
just gorgeous!
Who took her pics? Just curious..
There were some very cute ones in there!
Beautiful pictures! I just love her hair!
They turned out cute. She looks so big, and so much like her daddy!
I'm amazed how much she looked at the camera!! It MUST be because it was someone she didn't know taking the pics! VERY cute! Is there ANY ways that I could get a couple copies?! I really need some Maddy pictures in our new apartment!!!!
Just Beautiful... some how ...some way...I have got to come for a visit!!
Post a Comment