Our 7th wedding anniversary is next week and to celebrate it, our good friends the Annett's, spoiled us rotten by taking us away for the weekend. We headed to Sutter Creek and spent the day wine tasting - one of our most favorite things to do! We love going to Napa and know who are favorite wineries are up there, but we had never been to Amador County and we were really impressed!
Later on, we checked into a B&B, which was oh so charming, and then had a nice evening out. Sunday we awoke to freshly baked scones, tea and coffee at our doorstep. Followed by a wonderful breakfast made by the innkeepers, complete with Strawberry Mimosa's! We strolled the streets of the old town, and before we headed home, we stopped and had dinner and a movie. Can you say r-e-l-a-x-i-n-g?! It was so nice to spend the weekend with our dear friends and in such a beautiful place. I loved taking pictures while we were there, you can check 'em out at Dropshots Thank you Annett's, we had a great time. You guys are the BEST!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Anniversary Getaway
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Oh! So much fun! Glad you guys were able to get together & have fun, sans kids.. what a way to relax. Happy (early) Anniversary!
Happy early Anniversary..What awesome friends!I miss wine country!Sound like a wondeful way to celebrate!
That's so nice, it looks beautiful up there. Happy Anniversary!
We had such a good time! Josh just said again last night, "that was a really good weekend!" We'll have to do it again. Love you guys!
P.S.- Addie is sitting on my lap yelling hysterically "JuJu!!!" while I try to keep her from touching my screen! :)
By the way, I checked out your pictures on DropShots, you got some really good ones! I will have to upload mine and maybe post an album link or something so that you can see them. I got some great ones of you two especially.
Awesome!! so glad it was memorable!!
I miss Napa! I saw a picture of Napa today and it made me sad that its not just a short drive away anymore! :( I'm glad you had fun! Wish we could have done something with you guys on your anniversary!
Post a Comment