Last Saturday we spent the day together - just the three of us! We drove downtown, walked around, took Maddy to see Monsters vs. Aliens in 3-D at the Imax and finished the day up by having a great dinner at Joe's Crab Shack. For us, no trip downtown would be complete without going there! It's the only place Patrick & I can get our crab fixed "Maryland style" and make us feel, somewhat, as if we were eating it on the east coast. Madison loves that place too, she is definitely a crab lover like her daddy! We had such a fun family day together!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Family Outing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
I Love Crab too..We actually have Joe's out here.Did you like the movie? We saw it too. It was so cool when they are on the 101 and you can see candle stick.So Funny that most of it set in Modesto/Fresno (me and Lauren were totally laughing). It made me a little sad being here in Kansas.
Yeah, I was totally sad watching all the California scenery in that movie. BTW you ARE on the coast, what I would give to live even 2 hours away from the ocean again. Glad you guys had a good time.
what a nice family day!
Very cool! We have a Joe's here, but I'm scared to go there and be disappointed :p I'm making my mom bring me crab meat, cream of crab and crab cakes when they come in a couple weeks for E's ballet recital. Can't wait!
When we go to visit we really have to go there! :)
Post a Comment