I've been enjoying taking pictures of Kody. It amazes me how quickly a dog grows and changes (weeks, versus months for kids!) This has not been such an easy task though, as dogs move just as much if not more so, than kids. The other day, I did get a couple of shots of him that I liked. They captured his little personalty so well. {I'm sorry if you're not much of a pet person, as I have been talking so much about our dog lately, we just adore him though!} Our little Kody has really become apart of our fam!
Monday, April 06, 2009
Sweet Kodiak
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
too cute..He looks so big now!
CUTE pix. His ears crack me up.
How are his ears staying like that! haha...I cant wait for him to meet his new cuz :) They look a lot alike!
I was wondering the same thing about the ears :)
He has such a sweet face! Don't stop posting about him! My fav pic is the bottom right...and man you are doing great with your new camera!! :)
WOW professional looking!!
Such nice pictures of your sweet boy! I love animals they add so much in life, they love you no matter what!
Post a Comment