That's how I'm feeling right now. Patrick let me pick out a new camera and I'm so excited I can barely stand it. I've been without mine for two months and if you know me at all, you know that's a long time! I need to bust out the manual, there's so many things to learn! I can't wait, I want to play! Thanks hun, I love it! :)
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Like a Kid in a Candy Store...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
I'm glad you got one..two months is forever!!! I love Cannon's!Happy picture taking!
very cool pictures already too. That's awesome that you finally got a new cam.
Your welcome Hun you deserve it!!
How exciting! Love the pics you took!
Everytime someone gets a new camera I'm super jealous, hehe. Love it! And your artsy pics are too cute :)
Yay! That's so exciting!
Very Cool!
Very cool, have fun!
It's funny how big the camara has to be to hide your big nose. Love JEFF
Post a Comment