You know that song, Manic Monday? Yea, well that tune has been playing in my head all day today! This evening wasn't any better. Can you believe I ran out of gas on my way home? Patrick was so mad at me, but then laughed his head off because I deserved it. I am always pushing it... I definitely learned my lesson. After leaving for work this morning at 6:30 a.m. and then not getting home 'till close to 8 p.m. I'm so pooped out! And not in the happiest mood I might add. I happened to be browsing the news and came across the comic section. These sure made me laugh and I thought they were too funny not to share! (You might have to click on 'em to read, there kinda tiny on this blog!)



Monday, January 12, 2009
Comic Relief
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Well you made me laugh! That third one rang especially true to me! ;)
Haha, those are cute! I like the Cathy one too :P
Sorry about your day! I ran out of gas one time and hope to never let it happen again. It was so horrible!
Enjoyed the funnnies :)
OH NO!Can't say that thats happen to me but I've been really scared a few times!
Post a Comment