

After an emotional goodbye party for my brother and sister-in-law last weekend, I wanted to do something fun with just us girls before we are no longer together anymore. So we took Amie to lunch at our favorite spot downtown, 33rd Street Bistro. Then we headed over to a great day spa for some fancy pedi's. We had a wonderful afternoon together - with NO crying. We needed a break from the reality of this sad day that is slowly approaching and we certainly had that. I am going to miss my other sister, it will feel so empty without her! :(
Sunday, December 21, 2008
A Girly Goodbye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
What a great idea getting all the girls together to hang out! I thik its wonderful you are so close to your sister-in-law's. It'll still be that way despite the move, you'll see!
What a fun girl day! I am sure you guys will still be very close.
How fun, I am glad you guys had such a good time! I am sure you guys will remain close, and you will probably have even more fun when you are together than you do now because it will be so special when you get to be together!
Ah..I know the feeling of the Good byes..That nice that you got to do a girly day. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment