Just playin' around with Adobe's Photoshop Elements. They have some neat stuff - but it's way over my head - so no I won't be goin' digital any time soon! :)
This blog was created, not only to to help us stay in touch with friends and family, but also as a personal journal to look back on one day. Our little girl is growing up so quickly and I enjoy posting about our family's silly, creative, and happy moments together. Updates and photos will be posted throughout the week so check back often! ♥ ~ xoxo
8 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
How cute. Do you use digital scraps to do that kind of stuff.
Looove it!
that is so sweet!
Wow! Going digital? Cute picture!
Just playin' around with Adobe's Photoshop Elements. They have some neat stuff - but it's way over my head - so no I won't be goin' digital any time soon! :)
Aww!
Sweet Maddy! She's about the age Gracie was when she went through her Curious George addiction! LOL
adorable
Post a Comment