I've been noticing some problems with the laptop over the last few days and what do you know, today it crashed! (it JUST turned a year old - what's up with that?) and my warranty expired on 11/14. Even better news, huh? Thankfully the Dell tech I spoke with was able to pull some strings and extend my warranty. Thank goodness. A tech should be here in 2-3 days to fix it. But that extended warranty cost me $200! I don't really have 200 bucks to spare, but what were the chances of waiting until I did have the money and then get another tech to pull the same strings? I had no choice. Well I guess I did. I could just deal with a dead computer. As I was giving him my debit card I wanted to cry! I just had to cancel my trip to Arizona (the one to help my brother move - more bad news!) because we couldn't afford to go and here I am spending money to fix my stupid computer! Guess we'll be eating Macaroni 'n Cheese for a week or two! I feel like poo. Oh and I lost my phone. Yea, can't find it anywhere. So I am phone-less, laptop-less and soon to be brother-less! (Okay he's still my brother but I am never going to see him, so bare with my dramatization!) Yes, it's been a bad day.... *sigh*
8 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Oh no Jules!!! Sending you a much needed HUG!!!!! love ya girl..you guys will pull through...you always do! xoxo
Oh Julie, I am so sorry! I know how that one feels. Our computer was crashing off and on and we finally too it and got it fixed, got it back and it still has the same problem!! So now our computer just sits and collects dust until we can pay to have it fixed again!
I am sure yours will be okay. Hang in there. I am sorry about your brother too. At least Arizona isn't too far by car. I hope tomorrow is a much better day!
Hey it's Tawny..forgot my password haha, Sorry about your bad day if it makes you feel any better I've had a bad day too i'm getting sick again another cold fourth this year!! I could scream..well that might hurt my sore throat but I might cry for sure! :( oh and maybe this will make you feel better we eat LOTS of mac and cheese for dinner it's so cheap!
I'm sorry you are having a bad day! Chin up, do something fun! Like my dad always says... don't sweat the small stuff! Love you!! ;)
Hi Julie! Sorry to hear you had a bad day. Computers are terrible things :) It was awesome seeing you a few days ago, I'll have to stop by for a visit again someday next year :) - Kris
I'm Sorry Julie! I know when it rains it pours!Hang in there and most of the irritation will blow over soon!That was very nice of that tech to take to help though...
Sorry to hear about yoour bad day! No fun! It'll get better. I know it's not something you want to hear or really even think is possible right now.. but it will! Just try to think of all the good things in your life right now, and pray :)
Aww, I'm sorry you're having a bad time, Jules!
Post a Comment