Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fun with Three

I had the privilege of watching the Annett girlie's today and boy was it fun. Maddy had an absolute blast! Gracie is 5 and Addie is 1 so she's right in the middle of the two girls - she's able to get along very well with both of them. Here's a peak into our day today:

We started the morning off with a little coloring...

Then snuggled in bed to watch some cartoons...

Then it was time for a little tickling...

Before we knew it, it was time to pick Gracie up from school...

Then we headed to the park...

Smoooshed all 3 girls into our tiny SUV...

Put baby Addie down for a nap...

Helped Gracie with her homework...

Listened to Gracie read to Maddy (she's so smart!)...

Put pig-tails in Addie's hair...

Then Momma came home...


Our day flew by! It was lots of fun! I just love those girls! After the girls went home, Elizabeth and I got to head over to Green Tangerines for a little scrapping. Fun stuff. But I'm officially pooped... so off to bed I go.

6 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures. I love that you took them through out the day. It's so nice that you got to go scrapping at GT, me and Staci had talked about going lastnight but it didn't work out. I can't wait to go again though.

nickandstaci said...

that would have been fun to run into you guys at GT last night. We totally had it planned!
What a fun day you guys had! I love the coloring on all the pictures. Very pretty!

Elizabeth said...

Wow, you really did document your whole day! That's awesome, I love it! Thank you again sooooo much for watching them, they both had a ton of fun. Glad we got to go last night too. Sounds like we all need to plan to meet up over there, its been a long time since we all got to scrap together!

angie said...

Aw, so cute. I love seeing the 3 of them together - second generations friends. So sweet!

Unknown said...

Such precious moments you captured! I loved the tickle picture! Addies teefers!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures..what a fun day!Love the photos with the color accents.