So much has been going on and a post about Maddy turning three is about two weeks overdue! Anyhow, better late than never, right? I can't believe my baby girl is three! We've noticed such a change in her little personality in the past few weeks. She has become a non-stop talking machine. It's so cute to hear what she's thinking... the way her mind works. Her imagination has really started to grow. She has make-believe friends all the time and loves to serve them tea and cookies. Speaking of cookies, she's in love with helping me cook too! She wants to help me do everything. She's really turning into a little girl now! A few little facts about Maddy at three: She's 37" tall and weighs 32 lbs. I asked her what a few of her favorites were and this is what she said: Her favorite food is spaghetti. Her favorite color is green. Her favorite movies right now are Wall-e and Tinker Bell. Her favorite book is Pinkalicious. Her best friends are Gracie & Addie. She can recite the first five books of the Bible. She loves to sing and dance. Loves to read books. She is very artistic. Very loving. Very curious. Very sweet. We're trying to look forward to all of the new changes she'll have in the next year instead of missing our baby (but wow, it's hard!)
Friday, December 05, 2008
Three!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Aw! How cute those pictures are. Isn't it crazy how fast they change? I don't wanna think about it sometimes.
Awww, it's still hard to believe that she is 3!!! It doesn't seem like it was 3 whole years ago that I got to witness that sweet little girl make her grand entrance into this world! She is getting sweeter and more fun every day! And how sweet that she named the girls as her BF's, I am so glad that they get along so well and love eachother so much!!!
She looks so cute in that hat and coat!What a difference one year makes in their little personalities!
Wow, 3! She is such a young lady now!
I love the pictures of her. She is way too cute! These kids grow up way too fast!
What a beauty.
I could have sworn I left a message on this post.. hmm. I love, love, love the pictures. What a cutie!
Post a Comment