Friday, December 26, 2008

A Fancy Soiree'

Madison's friend, Gracie, had a very fun and very fancy party today. In honor of Fancy Nancy's newest book release, all of the girls dressed up in their fanciest dresses and had story time, crafts, cupcakes and more! All of the little girls looked absolutely adorable! And before the party was over they all received a very large gift bag full of goodies, including the new book! What a fun party! Gracie, thank you so much for the party. And her Mama too of course! The party was so very glamorous! (That's a fancy word for beautiful!) :)
More pictures are posted on Dropshots!

4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO Fancy! Cute pictures!

nickandstaci said...

Maddy looked so fancy at the party! You got some great pictures from such a fun party! Great seeing you guys :)

angie said...

I wished Ava lived closer.. she would'a loved it!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much for all of your help! I seriously could not have done it without you guys! I feel like I just can't say thank you enough! I'm glad Maddy enjoyed it! And I really like your new blog look, super cute!