Well, before I get into the good news... what do you think of the new look? I've been working on it forever! These things take alot of time (for blogging newbies anyway) I think I like it. I noticed it looks a bit different in Internet Explorer. I only use Mozilla, so if you're using IE, sorry! :) We'll see how long I keep this template up anyways.... Okay, so onto the exciting news. Out of the blue Madison has officially potty trained. Yep, I know, I know.. it's a bit sad that she is just now trained - I mean she's 3 now! Technically speaking though, I haven't changed a poopy pull-up in atleast 10 months. We got that part down awhile ago. It was the pee. She would NOT pee in the toilet for anything! Then we bribed her with a toy she REALLY wants and put her in big girl undies and told her we would buy it for her if she doesn't get her undies wet and puts all of her pee in the potty for 7 days. Day 1 was accident free, day 2 was accident free, day 3, 4, etc. I can't believe her. I guess she was just waiting until she was ready and for me to stop pushing her. Wu-hoo for no more pull-ups! Guess I need to go get that toy now, huh? :)
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Love the layout! Which template site do you use? That is so awesome about Maddy! The same thing happened with Shaine ..poop was easy but it took a year for pee..but then it just happens! Awe big girl! Get her her Toy! LOL!
That was the opposite of Olivia. She peed all the time in the potty but would now pee, it drove me CRAZY having to clean poop. Then I got so fed up one time I put her in the shower alone and said "clean yourself" and after that she NEVER pooped again in her pants! She was 3 also.
I LOVE your new blog template. I really need you to come over and give me some lesson on how you make your blog so stinking cute!
I love your new blog page! It is so cute! You are talented!
Congrats on being fully potty trained. YAY Madddy!
Thanks guys! Leann, I used a simply fabulous template and then I followed the directions from the Creating Keepsakes magazine. Elizabeth Kartchner wrote an article in Novembers issue of Dear Lizzy called "Blog Away" and she had great instructions on creating your own from Photoshop. I think you could find it on their site if you don't have the magazine... :)
looove it! :)
Congrats on Maddy's potty-training. That's fantastic!
Love the new layout, very cute!
Yay! Way to go Madison!
Post a Comment