Thursday, November 20, 2008

Moving Day!

Today's the BIG day... we get our keys for our new place! I don't know why I hadn't mentioned it before, but we found a nice apartment in Roseville a few weeks ago and immediately took it! It was kind of unexpected, so I have been really busy cleaning and organizing and packing up this house. (Hence my lack of posts lately!) I'm already tired, how am I supposed to move all this stuff now? The last time we moved Maddy was 8 months old, and I thought that was hard! This is harder, poor baby hasn't been getting much one on one time or getting out to play or all that fun stuff. I even packed away all but 2 of her movies so she's really bored and going a bit stir crazy! We'll see how the actual move part goes with her, she is really excited and has been asking every day "We go to our new house today?" Anyway... we're hoping to get in and all unpacked by Sunday. I'm really hoping that happens. I couldn't get our phone and internet service scheduled until Wednesday the 26th, so until then, wish me a happy move! (Yea right, is there such a thing?)

8 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

That's great, I hope that it goes good for you. Sometimes it's nice to move and start fresh. It really makes you go through and keep only what you need.

angie said...

Oh wow! That's fantasic. I am so happy for you. You've got a nice creatuve eye so I'm sure you'll dress up the place really cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow!Hope everything goes well and post pictures when your settled!

Anonymous said...

congrat's! It will go smoothly! U sound super organized!

nickandstaci said...

what, your moving? how exciting. where are going to be living now. will be close again? hope everything goes smoothly :)

The Smith Family said...

That is great .. You are such a capable wife because some would not do anything at all and wait til last minute ... Moving day til pack .. And Pat is he happy with the move and I can't wait for pictures please send them when you get settle. Love you byez.

Jules said...

Thanks all! I'm sooo tired! We're only a quarter of the way there... not so sure about my goal of being done by Sunday!!! :(

Staci ~ We won't be as close by as before - like around the corner! :) I guess it's considered East Roesville? It's near Granite bay on Eureka between Roseville Parkway and Professional Drive. We're right across from the back entrance of Maidu Park's bike trail! (We're really looking forward to that!) We REALLY wanted another one that would have been closer to you guys, over by the Galleria, but they had no availability! :( Anyway.. I guess we're not much closer, probably farther.. like a whole 10 minutes! Hehee..

Chrissie - Thanks, I'm trying! :) And yes, he's REALLY excited to move. Let's hope it stays that way... this is my last hope before he whisks us away to the East Coast! :( I'm praying a new area and a new hall is all he'll need to cheer up! Let's hope!!!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Awesome, happy moving!