Well, we're not quite finished! I had hoped to be done completely by tonight but that hasn't happened. I have 3 boxes of toys/stuffed animals/clothes left in Maddy's room, 1 box of clothes left for our bedroom and a miscellaneous "STUFF" box in the living room. For the rooms that are done, the kitchen, dining, and two bathrooms... it feels so good to be all organized and starting new again. Maddy has been loving the new place - until bed time tonight. While I was getting her tucked in, she asked "can we go home now?" I explained to her that this was our new home and she cried. Poor baby, she must take after me and absolutely hate change too! :( Oh and did I mention I've lost my camera? I have no idea where it went... not that I had an amazing camera or anything, but I feel lost without it! Hopefully it will surface soon enough. Anyway, I need to get to bed... I am not looking forward to going in to work tomorrow. I am going to be dragging, every muscle in my body aches! ***Oh my, what was I thinking?!? I just realized we still have a small storage unit of more "stuff" to move in - ugh... there goes my almost done!:( Soon enough though, right?
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Moving is hard work!! I know the feeling! Poor Maddy..they don't realize what moving is until they can't go home.
Olivia asked to go home to "our old house" for a month. And she was used to the house we moved into, it's grandmas. She'll adjust thought, poor thing. Hope you get settled.
Glad you are getting settled so fast! Maddy will adjust soon. Hope you find your camerea!
Hey you, glad you are getting settled! Don't rush it, just do what you can! Can't wait to see you guys, let me know what your busy week looks like!
Glad you're getting settled in. Take it easy. You don't want to burn yourself out! That's no fun! (Hope u find your camera)
Post a Comment