Monday, November 17, 2008

Picasso Jr.

If you know Maddy at all, you know she could paint for hours upon hours! Well I let her do just that on Friday. I had gotten some new furniture and wanted to re-paint it all. I had no one to watch her and I knew it would be impossible for me to get anything done without some activity for her to do as well. So I took apart our old cheap Ikea coffee table and while I stripped and sanded and painted my project, she got to paint away on her own project too! And believe me when I say paint away... this girl painted from 11-5:00 straight. No breaks! (besides a PB&J sandwich break) When one side of the 24X48 board was done, I flipped it over and let her do another one. She had a blast and I got alot done! Wu-hoo!
Not bad at all, huh? I see a future painter in the making... hehee! :)

6 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

I really like them! Wow she is a painter!

angie said...

I'm not kidding when I say I would totally hang on in the house. So cute! She did an awesome job!

nickandstaci said...

wow! that is one talented little girl. you need to let oprah know about her :) both paintings are beautiful and i'm with angie, i would totally hang them in my home! great work maddy!

Anonymous said...

I'm with those girls, they are great paintings. Good enough to hand as art! The colors look so vivid. How Cool!

Anonymous said...

wow, yeah I'd hang it too! A little talent she is! ;)

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

She's another little Marla Olmstead! Those are great!