Okay, I do LIKE the state of Arizona and all of the wonderful friends I have over there, but right now I wish it just didn't exist. (To my friends over there - I do love you, I promise, no offense taken? I'm just bitter for the moment!) Anyways, to make a loooong blog short, last week was one of the worst weeks ever... discouragement, disappointment, sadness and anger was pretty much all last week was about and just when I thought I couldn't take anymore BAD news, at our family dinner over the weekend we got more! My brother and sister-in-law (Jeff and Amie) have decided to move to Arizona. And SOON! They'll be gone by the end of the year. This was such a SHOCK for all of us. Those of you who know our family well, know how extremely close we all are. Everyone in the room was bawling! I just can't imagine what it's going to be like without them here. Madison absolutley adores, looks up to and loves them beyond words. I feel bad for my other brother too. How weird is it to have a twin that you are used to being with all the time, your whole life... to just not be with anymore? Our family dinner/game nights just won't be the same anymore. Going to the meetings and assemblies just won't be the same anymore. It's going to feel so different. Void. Empty. We are all soooo sad, but what can we do about it? All I can do is enjoy every last weekend with them before they're gone. I know it'll be time for them to go before we know it... please excuse my lack of posts as I'm just not in the mood! :(
Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Sorry! :(
Julie..I know too well about having to leave close family. Not sure of their reasons but times like these sometimes people have to make hard decisions. Not that it makes it better.Sorry you have to go through this!
Oh I am so sorry, Julie!
Aw, that is sad and I am sorry for you. I know what its like to live far away from family. And I am sure it was a hard decision for them to make as well. I know having my families support made my move easier. And hey, you always have a place to vacation, right?
Thinking of you!
Unfortunately, this is something I've been hearing a lot of lately. People needing to move outta state. I'm so close to my family and couldn't imagine being far from them, I'm so sorry.
Sorry Julie , I know from experience , some times you need to be on your own and then you realize you should have never left in the first place. Many times I wish I would have never left Maryland... I wish that I still lived near My family .. I was young, married and STUPID.. Maybe they need sometime way and then they will move back.. Let's HOPE!!!!
I was very sad when I heard that this weekend also! Shocked was more like it. I'm sorry sweetie...it will be wierd without them around...its never fun having family members so far away. And I thought that you guys were far from us...
Love you...Nikki
Post a Comment