Friday, October 24, 2008

Caterpillar Family

Madison's been so bored all couped up in the house (she's had the flu for over a week!) and we've missed 2 art classes at the gym. She's really been missing them, so I thought I'd try a cute project at home Wednesday afternoon. I cut up our egg carton and let her paint them away, then added some googly eyes and fuzzy antenna's. It really lifted her spirits, she was so happy to be painting and crafting again! Aren't they cute? She absolutely loves them and had to go show everyone what she made. She told them all: "This is my famiweee, the daddy one, the mommy one and ME!" She even tucked them in last night and told them to go to sleep. Funny how the simplest things in life can make kids so happy! :)

7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

nickandstaci said...

that is so cute!
poor thing being so sick. i hope she feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

Her creativity is darling. I love it!!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute..I'm going to do that with Abby!Don't you just love that Gym! Hope she is feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Fun! I need to try something like that with my kids. Great idea!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Those are adorable! I hope she's feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

so cute!

Libby said...

cute!