That's right... Mom's only! No kiddos and no hubbies. Just me and Elizabeth. We're off to enjoy a relaxing weekend at the Sand, Surf and Scrap Beach House. 3 days of non-stop scrappin' - day and NIGHT - while all meals, snacks and drinks are made for us. We just bring our stuff and and have fun! I can't wait! All my clothes, papers and pictures are packed up and I'm ready to go! The only downer is the drive. It's a little over 5 hours away... ick! Thank goodness we can split the driving in half, that will help. Well, I'm off to get some rest... I don't think we'll be getting very much of that this weekend! Sooo much to do! I'll post more when we're back. Hope everyone has a great weekend! :)
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Momma's Getaway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
How fun! Lauren and I have dreamed of doing this for too many years. Babies keep getting in the way! I can't wait to hear all about it and see your beautiful creations.
wow, sounds like a blast!! have fun! be safe!
That is some of the prettiest coastline in Cali! Take deep breaths of that ocean air and enjoy! :)
I was SO excited when I was invited to come along and REALLY wanted to, but then of course we moved across country, and well.. couldn't very well make it anymore. Bummer! Perhaps next time with a little advance notice I can make it work. Have fun girls!!!
I'm so jealous! Hope you have fun!
Post a Comment