Tuesday, August 05, 2008

28...

So...I'm 28 today. Not a big deal. But yet it is. I always said I wanted to have a husband, a house and 3 kids by 30. And boy are we far from that! I don't think I'll be making my goal anytime soon! :( I don't want to live in this tiny house forever, but how in the world do people afford these big fancy houses? I have no idea. And I don't want to be an old mom. My mom was so much fun when I was a teenager. We're 20 years apart. I'll practically be in diapers by the time any other offsprings are grown! And that's only IF that ever becomes possible... *sigh* I know, I know, I'm being a bit dramatic. But seriously, I used to think 30 was so old, but the closer I'm getting to it, it's really not. Funny how that happens, huh?

7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya sister, I turned 28 Aug 1st. I don't feel 28! Where does the time go? wrinkles... here we come ;)

Unknown said...

And yet when you are 34 you see 28 as still "in your 20's"! Enjoy being able to say it for 2 more years! :) Life never goes exactly as planned...we just try to enjoy the ride~~

angie said...

They say age is only a number, right? ..blah! :) I've got 6 months on 'ya. I turned 28 in Feb.

nickandstaci said...

crazy how 30 use to seem so old! it really doesn't now that we are all so close to it!

Anonymous said...

Im 29 in september..so I'm feeling you.My life is not how I imagined it would be when I was younger either...

Anonymous said...

Oh to be 28 again, if only we could go back. Enjoy the 20's while they last. It seems to be getting harder and harder, at least for me.

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

Let's embrace it - I turned 28 on July 20th.