Well, it's off to the District Convention we go. Clothes are all packed, car is ready... Just waiting for the hubby to get home. He's working till noon today. Then we're on our way to beautiful San Francisco. I love driving over the bridge. I get so happy to see the ocean and all the neat downtown buildings. We're staying at the Embassy Suites this year. We've been there before and really like it, even though it's a bit more pricey than the other hotels around. But the full (HOT) breakfast every morning, free drinks and snacks in the evening easily make up for that burden! :) The suites are HUGE! Much better than a tiny hotel room, at least for us having a busy toddler on our hands. Anyways, we're really looking forward to our convention this year. It's the LAST one, so hopefully no injuries, no sicknesses and no accidents, as their will be NO make up dates for us. We're sure looking forward to feeling refreshed and spiritually re-energized! :) Hope all of you have a great weekend!
3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
From what we got to hear of it (darn super hot weather) it was great. Wonderful releases! Enjoy the Spiritual food :)
I loved the convention this year!Enjoy it! I love the city too. I'm going to our cow palace convention next year. Take care!
Have a great time!
Post a Comment