I've been slowly trying to transfer photo's and video's over to my dropshots account and came across this video of Maddy. This was the day before she turned two. The way she learned to say "I love you" (Lushhh ewww) melted our hearts. I'm so glad I found this! It made me realize though, how bummed I am that I did not start blogging until recently. It would be so nice to have all of these memories on here - instead of complelety lost on a burned up hard drive! :( Anyway, here's the video in case anyone wanted to see it... (You'll need to pause the music player - on the bears belly)
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
Awwwwwwww!
So sweet! Doesn't seem that long ago! Um, by the way, I've never seen you stuff your phone down your shirt, but she had to get that from watching someone, right? Hmmmm...... ;)
So sweet!
Post a Comment