Well, our weekend sure flew by. It's crazy how 4 days ends up being one big blur by the time you get home! With all the unpacking and cleaning and oh of course Maddy caught a cold, I've been really slow on getting a blog up from our weekend. But here I am at 5 in the morning because I can't sleep, so I actually have some time...
Thursday we got into San Francisco a bit later than planned, it was almost 6:00! Thankfully though, Mom and Rocky had left earlier in the morning so our rooms had already been checked into. We got in and unpacked, then headed down to the atrium area where we had a few drinks and winded down for the evening. The pond had some huge koi and Madison absolutley loved watching them. Then it was back to our room to get everyone cleaned up and all the clothes ironed and ready to go for the next couple of days. Altogether we had a great assembly. Peak attendance was a little over 9,100. We especially enjoyed the drama and the new publications. What an awesome new "Young people ask" book, they sure have come along way since the one I read! :) And I have to say, we were absolutley amazed by Madison. She didn't get one spankin'! We didn't even have to get up with her, not even once! I thought maybe by Sunday we'd have a meltdown just waiting to happen, but not even then. She got alot of compliments too. I was very proud of her. Of course all her new goodies sure kept her busy! Instead of heading straight home on Sunday, since Madison was so good all weekend, we decided to take her down to Pier 39 to watch the sea lions and then go to dinner at Rainforest Cafe since she really likes it there (and we unfortunatley don't have one close by). We got seats right next to the aquarium, it couldn't have been a better spot for her. Anyways, I made a collage of our family pictures from each day. I posted the rest of the pictures onto Bebo and my Dropshots account in case you wanna have a look! (I love Dropshots, but my site is still a work in progress!)


And here's a short video of Madison and the sea lions, you'll have to pause the music playin' Mr. Teddy up in the top right corner so you can hear the video. :)
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
That's great that Maddy was so good. Great pics!
Ok how you always do these cool things on your blog is beyond me. Its way awesome. The convention WAS great this year. Sounds like you enjoyed it as well.
Sounds like a great wk'end and I love your digi-scraps
I like the way you did the pictures! Thats awesome that madison did so well.Just proves you never know with kids!
Post a Comment