Sunday, August 24, 2008

Digi Scraps

I've been having quite a flare up this week and have been feeling awful so I haven't been updating the blog or taking pictures (not even coooking or cleaning, blahhh!) So this is all I have for today...

I've never explored the idea of digital scrapping before, only because I love using my hands to create my scrapbook pages. But lately, I just don't have the room or energy or money to sit around and scrap. So I gave digital scrapping a try. I kinda like it. I definitley like the look of "real paper" layouts better, but I think these are kinda cute too... what do you think?




I'm also slooowly working on a blog makeover. I'm trying to make it more creative, more ME! It's a work in progress. So keep your eyes open for a new look soon!

7 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

digi scraps are fuuuuuun!!!

nickandstaci said...

those pages are beautiful julie! i'm still trying to get into it. i get frustrated with it and give up!
look forward to seeing your new design :)

angie said...

Oh, I love 'em! :) I always wanted to get into real scrapping but found it much too time-consuming. Digital is the way for me!

Anonymous said...

I think those pages look great! I haven't tried the digital yet, but I'd like to someday. I feel like I don't have the time to do anything creative lately.

Elizabeth said...

Jules those look great! (Of course, it is you afterall.) I really enjoy doing digital when I don't have any photos printed or I don't want to get all of my stuff out! Since you like traditional embellishments and stuff, you could always do hybrid pages!

Jules said...

Huh? What's a hybrid page? (And thanks for the compliment!)

Elizabeth said...

A digital page that you print out and then add a few traditional embellishments to! (A little of both!) Where did you get your downloads? I love the "P"