Wednesday, July 02, 2008

So you think you can dance

Anyone else watch this show? It's one of my favorites and I look forward to it every season! We always go over to Mom's house to watch it together. It also happens to be one of Maddy's favorites too. She always asks to watch "dance" she says it's so beautiful. I caught her dancing to some of the routines and managed to record her, she cracks me up!


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

LoL!! I love the "ehhee's" while she's danicing. So cute!

angie said...

Did you learn any moves by watching Maddy? LoL

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

That's awesome! She's really coordinated! Ella loved watching Madison. We love SYTYCD too, we watch it when it comes on at night, and then Ella watches it the next day. She calls them all ballerinas. lol