Wednesday, July 02, 2008

e.l.f. makeup

Not sure of any of you are e.l.f. makeup fans, but I just got an email from a friend and apparently e.l.f. is being bought up by Nordstroms, soooo... they are re-doing ALL of the labels and right now all of the makeup she has is on sale for a buck!!! (Well besides the kits and bags and stuff) But seriously, I didn't believe it at first, every eyeliner, mascara, nail polish, lip gloss, eyeshadow, lipstick, you name it...is a buck. They gotta get rid of the "old" labels and get the ones with a new Nordstoms logo on them. I just bought a TON of makeup and only spent $20.75, the most expensive thing was $6.95 for shipping. Oh and an added discount, if you buy atleast $15 worth, at the end you can add the coupon code "CAROLINA" and you'll get $7.50 off your total, but you have to spend atleast $15 to get the discount. I can't wait to get all my goodies, I can't get over how awesome of a deal that was!!! Click here to go shoppin' and let me know if anyone else buys anything good!

6 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

Sweet!

angie said...

I went crazy in the lip gloss department.. i love me some gloss :)

nickandstaci said...

i got a ton of stuff! i love bare minerals and figured i would try theres out. for $5 it was worth a shot. and i have been needing a new kaboki brush, got one of those. plus mascara, eyshadow, nailpolish. my mom and i went in together to split the shipping. for both of us it was like $28!thanks for sharing the news!

Ella Bella Bee said...

I've been using E.L.F. for years! I'm happy to say that they're not being bought out by anyone, and their normal, everyday price is $1. I wrote an extensive review for Allure magazine a few years back - my favorite stuff is their lipgloss. It's even better than my expensive stuff. The mineral makeup is just as good as my expensive stuff too.

Jules said...

Yea, I just found out that email wasn't entirely true, they are NOT being bought out from Nordstroms as it had said they were. But the coupon code was for real! =) I still can't believe their makeup is that enexpensive! And thank you Emily for your review, I was wondering about the quality of it and if it gets a thumbs up from you, it must be nice! =)

Unknown said...

Cool-beans! I just read this post and before reading the comments went to check out the makeup. I got 2 mascara's, lip stick, lip liner, a gloss,(both gloss and lipstick match liner) a lip conditioner, 2 mineral makeup foundations(wow $5!), a french manicure kit($3)and I think something else...all for like 24$ and the coupon still worked. So it was like getting the shipping free and some. And it said 00$ for the tax...Thanks Julie!!