I found some great dress up clothes and jewelry at Target (and of all places, in the dollar bins! Wu-hooo!) Madison is just loving dress up play time now. Here's some pictures of my little princess:




These pictures were from Friday. We had such a fun time together. After she was done playing princess and ballerina, she said "mommy's turn!" She put all of her jewelry on me and even some lipstick (it was only chapstick, she just thinks it's her lipstick) and then said she needed to take my picture too, which she did, but I won't be posting that one!=) After she got me all dressed up she told me "mommy looks soo pwettty!" Hehee... What a sweetheart! I'm just in love with this little girl. We have so much fun together! Patrick says I wouldn't have a clue what to do with a boy, and I think he's right! 
Oh, and what princess wouldn't be complete without a poodle! Here she is lovin' on Frenchy, her posh puppy from the Fancy Nancy books:

Sunday, July 20, 2008
Princess Maddy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
So pretty! You can tell by the pics how much she loves being all dressed up! I really think you should have posted your photo too!
How cute..Love the dollar bins!
She looks so adorable!
She is too cute. Don't you love dress up?
Post a Comment