Okay, too funny! The stroller was delivered today and as I was getting it out of the box, Madison was patiently waiting. When she saw it, she said "My seat! My seat!" I got it unfolded and all put together and then she wanted IN! She decided to eat her snack, grab some juice and watch her cartoons in her new "seat". Can you tell she likes it? Silly girl!
I am actually very happy with this stoller. It has so many cool pockets, like in the actual seat, you can kinda see 'em in the pictures above. It has another cool pocket in the back and then I think my favorite part is this:
A sneaky way to get into your basket, through the front! I love it. Can't wait for the next amusement park now, I wanna use it!!!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Someone's lovin' the Mia Moda!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:
very cute, adorable she wanted to watch cartoons in it, hehe..
very cool stroller! i would love all those pockets too. kids love toddler strollers, they sit in them so much better! (at least mine did!)
That looks so cool!
Post a Comment