Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crab Cake Crazy

Jason and Rocky are awesome! They brought us a big tub of fresh blue crab from Maryland. Patrick was so excited and begged me to make "something crab" for dinner for days! I finally decided to make crab cake sandwiches. Oh my, they were amazing! Just in case anyone else out there is crab cake crazy like us, here was the recipe I used:

Crab Cakes:
2 slices of bread, crusts removed, broken into teeny bits
2 tbsp. mayo
2 tsp. old bay seasoning
2 tsp. parsley flakes
1/2 tsp. dijon mustard
1 egg, beaten
1 lb. fresh crab meat
Mix together and form patties, then lightly fry 'em 'till their golden brown.


Dressing:
1/2 cup roasted red bellpeppers
1/2 cup mayo
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 tsp. garlic
Blend 'till smooth and use as a dressing on the sandwiches. Tomato, lettuce and of course a kaiser roll! Yum! Yum! I want another! =)

(Ewww! After looking at my picture, the bread looks like it was moldy or something, it wasn't! It's just dusted with flour, just thought I'd reaffirm any doubts, LOL!)

3 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

looks perfect! yum..

Unknown said...

Yum-o!!

Emily @ Bentobloggy.com said...

That looks delish!