Friday, June 27, 2008

Colored Sand Collage

I just love the Family Fun magazine. Maddy's "craft box" on their website is filling up with so many neat ideas too! Today we attempted the Colored Sand Collage:


I had purchased all the items I needed beforehand and couldn't wait to let her try it. Of course she loved it and wanted to make more than one! Here's how they turned out:

4 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Anonymous said...

sooo cool!! maddy's a lefty??? she did a great job!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! You are becoming quite the crafty mama! I subscribe to that magazine (not even sure how that happened... maybe my mom sent me a subscription) but let me know if you ever want anything out o the magazine. I actually like their website better than the monthly publication!

angie said...

Cute! I'll have to add this to our crafty ideas as well. You've got some great ones!

Jules said...

Eileen- Yep! She's a lefty and it's so weird, NOBODY in mine or Patrick's family is left handed. She's always favored her left hand since she was just a few months old.