Thursday, May 22, 2008

Miss Cranky Pants

It's been so long since Madison has gotten any new teeth. I've known her last baby molars would be arriving any day and today was that day. Yesterday and today she had the weirdest, red, hot rash around her mouth. She's had this before and I thought it was just some type of allergic reaction to something. But my mom said she remebered her having the same rash the last time she got a new tooth. I didn't remember that, but she was right, because there they were today, her left and right second pre-molars. It's so funny because they weren't there when I brushed her teeth last night OR this morning. They broke out sometime in the middle of the day and now her rash is gone! Anyway, this makes complete sense as to why she was Miss Cranky Pants yesterday and why she had that weird rash. Poor little thing.

2 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

angie said...

Ava recently cut her molars too - no fun!

nickandstaci said...

Poor Maddy! At least now you know what the rash was all about!