Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gracie Graduated!

Gracie graduated from pre-school today! It doesn't seem like it was that long ago Gracie was in Elizabeth's belly, and now here she was today, up on stage dancing and singing and getting her little diploma! She's such a big girl now! Madison had a blast watching her on stage, she kept yelling out "Yaaaay Gracie" and clapping for her. She just adores Gracie, she always tells me that she's her best friend! So sweet!

*Way to go Gracie Grace!*
*The Annett Family*
*Best Buddies!*

2 have left feedback, click here to write yours!:

Elizabeth said...

Awww, thank you Julie. My baby girl is getting so big! :( Josh and I were saying last night how special it was for Gracie to have you guys there, it meant so much to her! I can't get over her screaming with excitement when she saw you guys!

Unknown said...

I just LOVE the best buddies picture! You could enter that in a photo contest!